Since 1992, the Housing Development Fund has been responsible for the administration of the HOME Program. The primary objective of the program is to expand the supply of decent, safe, sanitary and affordable housing, primarily rental housing; to strengthen the abilities of state and local governments to provide housing; to ensure that federal housing services, financing, and other investments are provided to state and local governments in a coordinated, supportive fashion; to expand the capacity of nonprofit community-based housing development organizations; and to leverage private sector participation in financing affordable housing.
In 2019, the Fund committed $7,264,244 of HOME funds to nine affordable housing multifamily residential rental projects. These nine projects contain 183 total units, and 53 of these units are HOME assisted.
For more information on the HOME Program, please contact Cathy Colby .
2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and 2020 Annual Action Plan Amendment Review Documents
HOME & HTF Plans
HOME & HTF Asset Management Documents
Environmental Forms and Information
- Wage Rate Determinations
- Chapter 3 Labor Standards Compliance and Enforcement Program: Construction Phase
- U.S. Department of Labor Payroll Form
- Federal Labor Standards Provisions HUD Form 4010
- Making Davis-Bacon Work – A Contractors Guide
- Employee Rights under the Davis-Bacon Act – Notice to Employees Poster
Section 3 Forms
HOME Program Commitments
HOME Program Regulations
- 24 CFR 100.201- Fair Housing Act Definitions
- 24 CFR 100.205 – Fair Housing Act Design & Construction Requirements
- 24 CFR 35 Lead Based Paint Poisoning Prevention in Certain Residential Structures
- HUD Exchange
Part of the West Virginia Housing Development Fund’s mission is to provide financing for affordable housing, including residential rental housing. To offer guidance and direction, we have put together a detailed manual to help developers understand our policies and procedures relating to portfolio diversification, related parties and eligible participants.