The CDBG-DR* WV Restore Riverview Offsite Program (the Program) provides financial assistance to eligible organizations for the acquisition/construction and/or rehabilitation of at least eight affordable multifamily rental units for households in Kanawha County, WV. At least 51% of the Project’s units will be occupied by low to moderate income families.
The Program’s policies and procedures and various definitions are included in the CDBG-DR West Virginia Restore Riverview Offsite Program Guidelines included below.
For questions please contact Cathy Colby.
*Community Development Block Grant-Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR)
Restore Riverview CDBG-DR News
RV Primary Documents & Guidelines
CDBG Section 3 Forms
Davis-Bacon Information & Forms
- Wage Rate Determinations
- HUD Exchange
- Chapter 3 Labor Standards Compliance and Enforcement Program: Construction Phase
- U.S. Department of Labor Payroll Form
- Federal Labor Standards Provisions HUD Form 4010
- Making Davis-Bacon Work – A Contractors Guide
- Employee Rights under the Davis-Bacon Act – Notice to Employees Poster