Founders Landing redeveloped with help from Fund program
HUNTINGTON – Kellie Weidenhammer hurt her back at work a few years ago and she will tell you life has not been easy since her accident.
“We pretty much lost everything,” she said.
As Weidenhammer struggles to get herself and her family back on their feet, she’s found a home at Founder’s Landing, a development on the city’s West Side that was recently rehabilitated, in part, through... Continue Reading
Down payment and closing cost assistance loans are available in conjunction with the Homeownership and Movin’ Up programs to reduce the amount of upfront money needed to purchase a home.
Please Contact A Team Member In Our Single-Family Loan Originations Department. You may also call us at 1-800-933-8511 or 304-391-8738.
Options for our Homeownership program:
- $7,500 for loans with a loan-to-value ratio greater than or equal to 90% of the purchase price
- $10,000 for loans with a loan-to-value ratio less than 90% of the purchase price
Options for our Movin’ Up program:
- $5,000 for loans with a loan-to-value ratio greater than or equal to 90% of the purchase price
- $8,000 for loans with a loan-to-value ratio less than 90% of the purchase price
- It is a 15-year, fixed-rate loan
- The current rate is 2%