A message from Erica Boggess, the West Virginia Housing Development Fund’s Acting Executive Director:
We are proud to present the Fund’s 2013 Annual Report. This report provides an exciting overview of how our programs positively impact West Virginians.
We take pride in fulfilling the important mission of providing safe, decent and affordable housing to the citizens of West Virginia. We work diligently to serve the many housing needs of our State and work with many lending partners and other... Continue Reading
Founders Landing redeveloped with help from Fund program
HUNTINGTON – Kellie Weidenhammer hurt her back at work a few years ago and she will tell you life has not been easy since her accident.
“We pretty much lost everything,” she said.
As Weidenhammer struggles to get herself and her family back on their feet, she’s found a home at Founder’s Landing, a development on the city’s West Side that was recently rehabilitated, in part, through... Continue Reading
Down payment and closing cost assistance loans are available in conjunction with the Homeownership and Movin’ Up programs to reduce the amount of upfront money needed to purchase a home.
Please Contact A Team Member In Our Single-Family Loan Originations Department. You may also call us at 1-800-933-8511 or 304-391-8738.
Options for our Homeownership program:
- $7,500 for loans with a loan-to-value ratio greater than or equal to 90% of the purchase price
- $10,000 for loans with a loan-to-value ratio less than 90% of the purchase price
Options for our Movin’ Up program:
- $5,000 for loans with a loan-to-value ratio greater than or equal to 90% of the purchase price
- $8,000 for loans with a loan-to-value ratio less than 90% of the purchase price
- It is a 15-year, fixed-rate loan
- The current rate is 2%